Monday, March 9, 2009

Study time!

So I'm back in school part time....

Due to go full time this summer. I'm excited, nervous and overwhelmed all at one time. I'm determined to finish this time. It means the world to me. I'm going for a degree in Business Administration with a concentration on Small Business Management and Entrepeneurship. Yay! I will learn how to successfully run my businesses! Yes, plural. I have one almost up and running and others to follow. Just you wait and see.

I'm trying to figure out a schedule so that life won't be so hectic. However, I'm the queen of breaking schedules. I start out fine and not long after I'm off doing my own thing. Call it the rebel in me. I dispise structure. Lol. Though I'm in great need of it. The only commitment I keep is my sons bedtime. 8:30 come rain or shine! And with daylight savings just taking place trust me, I've already had the "but it still light out" arguement. And I won! Another "Yay" for me! Aside from bedtime I can't remember the last schedule I followed. I even found my way around a daily routine at my last job. Again the rebel in me. I manage to complete all task at hand all while marching to the beat of my own drum.

Well, lately it's starting to leave me more and more scatter brained. Blame it on the A D D! I've got to get it under control. Any suggestions? And yes, this time I'm open! :-) What works for you? I was thinking maybe my son and I could sit down and hash out our homework together. Somehow I doubt we'd get much done though. He fidgets alot and I'm easily distracted. But I'll willing to give it a shot. Kill 2 birds with one stone.

So again, I'm excited about this chapter of my world. I started this adventure some time ago but never saw it through. This time however, the story will have a much happier ending. I'm determined to finish. Even if it kills me. Which I've yet to meet my match so I'm sure I can survive!

Now if I could just get my A D D under control!

No comments:

Post a Comment