Tuesday, March 10, 2009

12 Smileys

They say the best things in life are free and I truly believe that. My son came home from school today with 12 smileys on his daily report. For us that's a big deal. And for it to have happened 2 days in a row is an even bigger deal!

He's got a few difficulties he faces and for him to have a perfect day speaks volumes. Just when my day was full of frustration a "smiley" turned it all around.

One may question why this info. was even considered blog worthy and all I can say is "in due time" my fellow readers.

As I've stated before, I have big plans for this blog and all of which I've written thus far plays a huge role in the future content to come.

As you continue to follow me along this journey I'm sure there will be something here that you yourself or someone you know can take away from. Just you wait and see!

I believe that every ounce of what I experience in life can be recycled and used by someone. I'm talking 'bout wisdom yall. I've gained all that I have in order for me to turn around and pass it on to someone new. A perfect day with 12 "smileys" included!


Until next time... "smileys" to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment