Monday, March 9, 2009

Alas!

My tee shirt line is finally ready.
Well almost. :-) finishing the site now. I'm so excited. THIS IS TRULY A DREAM COME TRUE. This venture has been 5 years in the making. Now 250 designs later I'm finally making it happen. Thank God!

I'm excited to share them with you all. I can't wait til the sites finished. I have shirts for kids, women, and men. My collection is call "The Shirt off Ma Back" and all of my messaging is 100% percent transferrable from my back to yours. The collection stands apart from most of the quoted/graphic tees that we buy due to the messaging is meant to make a clear statement. Using inspiration from music, politics, humor, motivation, inspiration etc. I know I truly have something for everyone. Check'em out below. Let me know what ya think!

Accent Marq Designs
Ambition, Motivation and Determination at its finest!

2 comments:

  1. Hi and welcome to MBC! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I really the Tee shirts. I would definitely wear them. My hubby and I are some tee shirts wearing folks ;-)

    ReplyDelete