Monday, April 6, 2009

Not feeling much like superwoman today!

Okay so today "She-rah" isn't feeling so powerful. I'm totally pissed today. I've launched my line and it's not going so well. I've got a great product and no way to market. THANKS TO CORPORATE AMERICA. Dang on lay off! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm usually optimistic but man this is hard. I'm so not sure what to do. I DESPISE the idea of having to go back to Corp. America but man. Even if I decided to there are no "good" jobs out there right now. Whatever that is! I'm trying to hold it all together and trying not to fall apart at the seams but man o' man is this thing hard. I don't want to disappoint my son. AGAIN. Heck, I don't want to disappoint myself for that matter. But what's a girl to do? I mean heck, I can only do so much. I've always been a hard worker. I'm very optimistic and ambitious but this darn recession is tearing me into small bit sized pieces. I want to be free, on my own, making a good living for us. I don't want to put my trust into another corporation again. It's been proven when its to saving families or saving yachts...well we know the rest.

And I just don't know if I have it in me to go on. In that world I mean. I've fought the good fight, ran with the big dogs, fought traffic, met deadlines, met commitments and STILL I'm here. About to burst at the seams.

My son counts on me to get it right. He trust that I know what I'm doing. But truth is, half the time I don't. I don't have a clue. Starting a business...no clue what I'm doing. Looking for a job...no clue. How we will make it....no clue. How to stay sane, again, no clue!

Whats a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment